I've been tagged by the wonderful @patisseries thank you so much! I’m so sorry it took me so long to do this tag.
Where would you go to if you could fly anywhere on Earth? I would just want to get on a plane and visit my friends in England.
How many books do you own? A lot! (Their are 217 in my bedroom right now I just got up and counted them all out)
What’s your favorite movie from your childhood? The toy story movies were my most favorite growing up.
Who’s your favorite teacher? My current art teacher to be honest. She has always encouraged me to pursue my art and develop my style.
What’s your favorite kind of clothing? Dresses or comfy oversized sweaters for at home.
Bad habit? Cracking my knuckles, I am so bad about this.
What was the last fictional thing you cried over? (Book, movie, or show) I just re-read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and cried even more this time then the first time around.
What was the last vacation you took? I went to Chicago not that long ago with my family to visit the art museum.
What’s on your walls? Some artwork and photographs of friends are hanging up but that’s all.
Where are you right now? I am cuddling in my bed listening to music.
What kind of tattoo do you think you would have if you got one? I would get a little star to remind me that no matter how bad it gets I can still find something bright to hold on to.
What did you do last night?: I watched It’s Kind of a Funny Story for the billionth time and then turned in early.
What’s your favorite album ever & why?: Oh! That’s like picking favorite children! To be honest my favorite album tends to be the one I just last bought. Right now I’m really hooked on Birdy, she only does covers but there is just something about her voice that I love.
If you could see any band in the whole world live, who would it be?: Mumford and Sons
Explain your icon.: I don’t really have one.
What 3 things always make you feel better?: Tea cuddling and a good book.
What’s your idea of a perfect night?: Just being around my closest friends listening to music and watching bad movies sounds pretty good.
What are you looking forward to right now?: Hmmm… honestly a lot of my favorite shows are on a break right now and I want them to come back on the air. That sounds really shallow but otherwise I’m pretty content and I don’t have anything big going on in my life.
What’s your favorite smell?: Anything light and flowery smells good to me. When scents get to strong it becomes a bit overwhelming
What are you reading right now? The Perks of Being a Wallflower I am in love with it once I finish the book I’m going to see the movie
What’s one thing on your bucket list? I just would like to travel and experience other cultures. Who can really ask for more than that?
I tag: @honeydeer @s-m-o-o-c-h-i-e-s @mari-sydelle @mumsflower @wonderfulmermaid
I was tagged by @honeydeer who makes really fantastic sets.
1. What is your eye color? Blue
2. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes, I think Pepsi is a bit sweeter than Coke. I prefer Coke.
3. What's your favorite kind of ice cream? Strawberry or seasonal peppermint ice cream that you get around the holidays.
4. Describe the outfit you wore yesterday. I wore a white button up blouse with a scalloped, black peter pan collar. Over top that I had on a red cardigan. Black skinny jeans and black oxford flats.
5. Do you wear makeup? Hardly ever
6. What's your favorite food? Grilled cheese sandwiches, angel hair pasta and, black currant tea.
7. What's your favorite song at the moment? At the moment I really like winter winds by Mumford and Sons.
1. Name: Claire Elise
2. Something that not many people know you own: The entire set of Star Wars DVDs.
3. What you're eating/drinking right now: Mint tea
4. Favourite piece of jewellery or clothing: My favorite clothing item honestly is a blue and white striped lose t-shirt and my favorite piece of jewelry is a set of black diamond earrings my Grandmother gave to me.
5. Your current desktop background: Right now it is a nebula.
6. Your favourite poster on your wall: I don't have posters on my wall.
7. Your favourite thing that you own: Books, more specifically, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
8. Your favourite CD and/or DVD: CD -the mixed tape my friend gave me for my birthday, DVD - Breakfast Club.
9. The last person you talked to: My brother
10. What do you think is your best facial feature: I like the color of my eyes.
11. Are you loud or quiet when you're mad/upset/etc: It depends, but mainly I'm loud.
12. Who's the last person you hugged: My brother
13. Favourite movie: I don't have one but I just recently watched It's Kind of a Funny Story, and I really liked it.
14. Three things you'd like to say to someone that you've been hiding: I don’t have anything to hide to anyone right now
15. Who is the last person you kissed: I kissed my Dad on the cheek this morning.
16. Did you think of a certain person when asked #15? Yes, my daddy because he is the last person I kissed.
17. You can have one of the follow two things, Love or Trust: Trust
18. When was the last time you told someone honestly how you felt, regardless of how difficult it was: I am pretty open about my feelings with everyone.
19. Name the five main things you look for in a guy: I want someone who is sweet, can make me laugh, a bit adventurous, has similar interests as me, and someone who doesn’t try and be to cool.
I was tagged by @wonderfulmermaid thank you so much!
The rules: - The set must be in black & white - Include a song you always listen to - Include an item you have been waiting to use - Tag me so I can see your new set and then 6 of your lovely polyfriends:
The song I used: Wake me up by Ed Sheeran. I have been listening to the whole album on repeat for a bit now, I guess you could say I'm going thru a little bit of a phase.
The item: The black dress
I tag: @annalinex @mumsflower @honeydeer @we-are-all-a-bunch-of-animals @patisseries @katticusmac
(If you already did this tag or don't accept them I'm sorry for tagging you)